A slice of Crime: The case of John Dough
Looks like we’ve got another mystery on our hands!
A beloved pizza delivery boy’s gone missing, and no matter how you slice it, this is one for the professionals. That means you.
Someone kneads to go undercover and now it’s up to you: dig in to the boy’s last route and deliver the truth, before another one bites the crust. This case is a real pizza work, and you never sausage a mystery.
You’ll start outside our detective headquarters also known as Improbable Escapes HQ, located in downtown Kingston before setting out on your investigation.
Frequently Asked Questions
This game will take you through the streets of downtown Kingston. You will pick up all items you need to complete your mission at Improbable Escapes HQ, our downtown facility.
We are currently running outdoor games with 2-6 players, as a temporary measure due to the pandemic.
$22.79 + tax per person
- Gameplay is up to 2 hours in length. The average team takes between 1.5 and 2 hours to finish the route
- This game is played outdoors and includes about 45 minutes of walking, in part by Kingston’s beautiful waterfront. Please come prepared with a winter jacket, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Please come prepared with anything you may need to ensure your comfort, such as winter boots, a jacket, layers, etc.
- Having access to Facebook is recommended, but not required
- You are required to wear a mask when picking up and dropping off the game kit from an Improbable Escapes team member.
The game goes on rain, snow or shine, so please come prepared! In the case of extreme weather, we may delay or reschedule your game.
Need any help?
Do you have a question that hasn’t been answered on this page, or looking for some special arrangements (group size, time of booking, etc)? Send us a message and we’d be happy to help!