Board Game Rental Policy
The undersigned, as Renter of the item(s) listed herein owned by Improbable Escapes Inc., agrees the rental fees stated are payable in advance from the day rental begins through the day rental ends. Renter understands that item(s) not returned by due date will incur an additional rental fee charge each day item(s) is late until the full value of the item has been incurred. At such time, the balance of the value of the game will be collected/charged.
- The Renter acknowledges that he/she has read and been instructed about and fully understands the safe operations of item(s) as applicable. Renter also represents and warrants the safe return of item(s) and hereby agrees to pay up to the value of item(s) if it is not returned in original condition.
- The Renter agrees to keep item(s) in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear is expected. No alterations or attachments may be made to item(s). Renter agrees to keep item(s) in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, or otherwise transfer item(s) to the custody of another party.
- The Renter assumes full responsibility for any physical activity engaged in while interacting with item(s) including risks to guests, invitees and self.
- The Renter voluntarily releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless and discharge Improbable Escapes Inc., from any and all liability, claims, demanded actions or rights of actions, whether personal to itself or to a third party which are related to, arise out of or are in any way connected with the rental of the item(s) described under Game Info including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions.
- The Renter agrees to reimburse reasonable attorney’s fees and costs that may be incurred by Improbable Escapes Inc. in the defense of any such liability claim, demand, action or cause of action. In the event that the Renter files a cause of action against Improbable Escapes Inc. the Renter agrees to do so solely in the province of Ontario, and further agrees that the substantive law of that province shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state.
- The Renter agrees if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.