Struggling Secret Society Seeks Help Proving Aliens Exist!
For decades, the Paranormal and Non-Terrestrial Security Society was held in the highest esteem here in Kingston. But nowadays, nobody believes in UFOs!
The Society has become a joke! We need your help to return this once-great organization to it’s rightful place in the Kingston community.
Candidates must believe that the invasion has already begun, and should be willing to stop at nothing to help find proof. Scour Kingston, investigate extraterrestrial activity, and restore the reputation of P.A.N.T.S.S.!
You will meet your handler at the south-east corner of Queen Street and Bagot Street (same corner as David’s Optical). More details are provided after you book your adventure!
Frequently Asked Questions
This game will take you through the streets of downtown Kingston. You will pick up all items you need to complete your mission near Improbable Escapes HQ, our downtown facility.
You can play this game with a minimum of 2 players, and a maximum of 10 players. We recommend 3-8 for the best experience.
$25.75 + tax per person
- Gameplay is up to 2 hours in length. The average team takes between 1.5 and 2 hours to finish the route
- This game is played outdoors and includes about 45 minutes of walking, in part by Kingston’s beautiful waterfront. Please come prepared with a winter jacket, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Please come prepared with anything you may need to ensure your comfort, such as winter boots, a jacket, layers, etc.
- Please bring a cell phone, as you will interact with your host via text for hints along the route.
- You are required to wear a mask when picking up and dropping off the game kit from an Improbable Escapes team member.
The game goes on rain, snow or shine, so please come prepared! In the case of extreme weather, we may delay or reschedule your game.
Need any help?
Do you have a question that hasn’t been answered on this page, or looking for some special arrangements (group size, time of booking, etc)? Send us a message and we’d be happy to help!