A Safe & Fun outdoor activity in downtown Kingston
Struggling Secret Society Seeks Help Proving Aliens Exist!
For decades, the Paranormal and Non-Terrestrial Security Society was held in the highest esteem here in Kingston. But nowadays, nobody believes in UFOs!
The Society has become a joke! We need your help to return this once-great organization to it’s rightful place in the Kingston community.
Candidates must believe that the invasion has already begun, and should be willing to stop at nothing to help find proof. Scour Kingston, investigate extraterrestrial activity, and restore the reputation of P.A.N.T.S.S.!
You will meet your handler at the south-east corner of Queen Street and Bagot Street (same corner as David’s Optical). More details are provided after you book your adventure!
Outdoor event details
You can have anywhere between 2-7 players. If you’re looking to entertain a larger group, please contact us!
$22.79 + tax per person
- Gameplay is up to 2 hours in length. The average team takes between 1.5 and 2 hours to finish the route
- This game is played outdoors and includes about 45 minutes of walking, in part by Kingston’s beautiful waterfront. Please come prepared with sunscreen, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Please come prepared with sunscreen, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Having access to Facebook is recommended, but not required
- Please wear a mask when picking up and dropping off the game kit from an Improbable Escapes team member outside the facility. Regardless of their distance from you, Improbable Escapes team members will always be wearing a mask and face shield.
The game goes on rain or shine, so please come prepared! In the case of extreme weather, we may delay or reschedule your game.