The Cure for the Common Zombie
The zombie apocalypse moved surprisingly fast.
It’s been months since a nuclear accident created a mutated strain of the common cold, unleashing an undead epidemic that spread like wildfire. Billions are undead, society as we know it is gone, and the last survivors huddle in colonies where every day, the living learn to envy the dead. One by one, the last bastions of humanity are being overrun.
But there are rumours of a cure. Wandering madmen, insane with desperation spread word of a research facility that might be mankind’s last hope, hidden in the most frozen reaches of the deadliest place on earth.
You and your team are the human race’s last chance. Infiltrate the polar outpost, find the cure, and release it to save humanity.
But be quick. Zombies eat your brain in 60 minutes.
…They’re reliable like that
The Cure for the Common Zombie FAQ
We offer this as both an online game or an in-real-life game! For now, our in-real-life games are temporarily closed due to the provincial stay-at-home order, but our online games are still running!
No! All of our games are private games.
No, this game is not scary. There are props that are human-like, but these are for the design and will not move or make noise. The game was designed to be family friendly and is not filled with zombies.
We promise this isn’t a horror game. There are no jumps or scares.
Players must use stairs to go into and come out of the game. There is one space in which players will have to crawl or crouch. Only one or two people are needed to complete that type of challenge. However, if assistance is required for this, game hosts are available to help.
This game is family friendly.
The escape rate is around 35%. This is one of our easier escape room challenges.
ONLINE LIVE HOSTED ESCAPE ROOM DETAILS
- Family-friendly experience- great for all ages
- All games are private bookings, other groups will not be added to your booking
- This game will be played from your home via an internet connection. You must have high-speed internet.
- You will be interacting with a live game master in real-time, in the physical game space.
- You will need a computer or smart device with access to Zoom (free).
- $25 per player, minimum of $75 for 3 players or less. 4 players and more will be $25 per player. Cost is per person (plus HST), not per connection.
- Looking to book for a large group? Contact us today!