A Safe & Fun outdoor activity in downtown Kingston
Who Let the Cats Out?
You and your crew joined your local neighbourhood watch. You thought you’d be solving break ins, robberies, maybe even a kidnapping or two. But your first call is nothing like you imagined.
…The local colourful cat fanatic wants you to investigate some strange occurrences.
Every day, more and more cats are being spotted on the streets of Kingston. If the rumours are true, someone’s been sneaking into homes at night solely to separate felines from their families. Who’s responsible for this bizarre crime spree, and what motive could they possibly have?
Can you and your gang attempt to solve this cat-astrophic conundrum?
This game is at our Improbable Escapes HQ location, in downtown Kingston. See map below for details.
Outdoor event details
You can have anywhere between 2-7 players. If you’re looking to entertain a larger group, please contact us!
$22.79 + tax per person
- Gameplay is up to 2 hours in length. The average team takes between 1.5 and 2 hours to finish the route
- This game is played outdoors and includes about 45 minutes of walking, in part by Kingston’s beautiful waterfront. Please come prepared with sunscreen, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Please come prepared with sunscreen, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Having access to Facebook is recommended, but not required
- Please wear a mask when picking up and dropping off the game kit from an Improbable Escapes team member outside the facility. Regardless of their distance from you, Improbable Escapes team members will always be wearing a mask and face shield.
The game goes on rain or shine, so please come prepared! In the case of extreme weather, we may delay or reschedule your game.