Who let the cats out?
You and your crew joined your local neighbourhood watch. You thought you’d be solving break ins, robberies, maybe even a kidnapping or two. But your first call is nothing like you imagined.
…The local colourful cat fanatic wants you to investigate some strange occurrences.
Every day, more and more cats are being spotted on the streets of Kingston. If the rumours are true, someone’s been sneaking into homes at night solely to separate felines from their families. Who’s responsible for this bizarre crime spree, and what motive could they possibly have?
Can you and your gang attempt to solve this cat-astrophic conundrum?
Frequently Asked Questions
This game will take you through the streets of downtown Kingston. You will pick up all items you need to complete your mission at Improbable Escapes HQ, our downtown facility.
We are currently running outdoor games with 2-6 players, as a temporary measure due to the pandemic.
$22.79 + tax per person
- Gameplay is up to 2 hours in length. The average team takes between 1.5 and 2 hours to finish the route
- This game is played outdoors and includes about 45 minutes of walking, in part by Kingston’s beautiful waterfront. Please come prepared with a winter jacket, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Please come prepared with anything you may need to ensure your comfort, such as winter boots, a jacket, layers, etc.
- Having access to Facebook is recommended, but not required
- You are required to wear a mask when picking up and dropping off the game kit from an Improbable Escapes team member.
The game goes on rain, snow or shine, so please come prepared! In the case of extreme weather, we may delay or reschedule your game.
Need any help?
Do you have a question that hasn’t been answered on this page, or looking for some special arrangements (group size, time of booking, etc)? Send us a message and we’d be happy to help!