A Safe & Fun outdoor activity in downtown Kingston
A Slice of Crime: The Case of John Dough
Looks like we’ve got another mystery on our hands!
A beloved pizza delivery boy’s gone missing, and no matter how you slice it, this is one for the professionals. That means you.
Someone kneads to go undercover and now it’s up to you: dig in to the boy’s last route and deliver the truth, before another one bites the crust. This case is a real pizza work, and you never sausage a mystery.
You’ll start outside our detective headquarters also known as Improbable Escapes HQ, located in downtown Kingston before setting out on your investigation.
Outdoor event details
You can have anywhere between 2-7 players. If you’re looking to entertain a larger group, please contact us!
$22.79 + tax per person
- Gameplay is up to 2 hours in length. The average team takes between 1.5 and 2 hours to finish the route
- This game is played outdoors and includes about 45 minutes of walking, in part by Kingston’s beautiful waterfront. Please come prepared with sunscreen, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Please come prepared with sunscreen, water, comfy shoes, and anything you may need to ensure your comfort
- Having access to Facebook is recommended, but not required
- Please wear a mask when picking up and dropping off the game kit from an Improbable Escapes team member outside the facility. Regardless of their distance from you, Improbable Escapes team members will always be wearing a mask and face shield.
The game goes on rain or shine, so please come prepared! In the case of extreme weather, we may delay or reschedule your game.